Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fujifilm Neopan1600 Professional

This is my first roll of Fujifilm Neopan 1600. In order to have a try on this film, I went to Ampang Nine Emperor Gods Festival on 6 October 2010 with my buddies to have a night shooting. I felt comfortable in this night shooting is because that night was drizzling and less people walking around the temple.

Unfortunately, the Amoy Opera Performances which i desire to shoot will only start on 8 October 2010. At last, I proceed to Hokkien Puppet Performances instead of Amoy Opera.





















Hokkien Puppet Performances








相机:Canon EOS 1V
菲林:Fuji Neopan1600 Pro
镜头:Canon 50mm usm f1.4

5 comments:

Andrew Yep said...

Nice nice! I still haven't finish mine :(

clive said...

Picture got 'charm' feel

看世界 said...

Andrew: heee~~~ hurry up! I wanna to see yours :)

Clive: u should know why :)

途 said...

WOW...黑白真的好好看,請翻譯一下haha

看世界 said...

是的。黑白有另一種味道~~~